The property is located in the southern part of the city, between the viaduct along ul. Wrzesińska and ul. Kolejowa, limited from the north by a track system, and from the south by ul. Component. The investment area has been divided into three functions: the area of the historic engine house, which has been assigned the function of center-forming services, the second zone, located east of the engine house, has been assigned a residential function, the third zone is intended for the storage function. The station is located in the vicinity of the property, it has a regional character and is served by Przewozy Regionalne, PKP Intercity and Koleje Wielkopolskie, connections are possible both with the cities of Poznań, Bydgoszcz and with smaller cities such as Września.
- southern part of the city
- near the railway station
- real estate surroundings: industrial plants in Gniezno (e.g. Velux, Panasonic Energy Poland, NB Polska Sp. Z o.o.) and the surrounding area (e.g. VW factory in Września)
Investment area: 25 ha
- PUM 18 227 m² (space dedicated to the residential area)
- PU service and warehouse lenses 30 428 m² (area dedicated to the logistics area)
- PU of culture and commercial services 34 519 m² (area dedicated to the center-forming zone